Become an Expert
TRAINING OPTIONS TO HELP YOU BECOME AN
SDC EXPERT AND EARN CE
1. -ATTEND A COURSE
2-Day Hands on Training Simplified Fixed Arch Treatment Concepts
· Proficiency in Multi-Unit Abutment Selection and Placement (Optimized for Definitive Restoration)
· Proficiency in Maxillary Full Arch Fixed Immediate Load Provisional Fabrication
· Proficiency in Mandibular Full Arch Fixed Immediate Load Provisional Fabrication
· Proficiency in Dual Arch Full Arch Fixed Immediate Load Provisional Fabrication
· Understand the “Copy Mill” Workflow
· Proficiency in Troubleshooting Dissatisfactory Try-ins (Identify Errors in X, Y, & Z axes, and Pitch, Roll, Yaw and their combinations)
· Proficiency in Repairing Fractured or Modifying TiBase Positions in Provisional Prostheses
· Proficiency in Maintenance Regimens specific for the Fixed Complete Denture Patient
· Exercises to build the skills and accuracy of your support team on full-arch cases
-18 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
-Work on 6 arches
-1 Premium SDC Starter Kit, Dam Kit & Bur Block included ($1500 value)
2. OUR TRAINERS COME TO YOU
One of our certified trainers will come to your facility to train you and your staff on live patients.
Earn up to 12 CE credits for participants.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule.
3. PURCHASE A TRAINING KIT
Our Training Kit includes all the parts needed to learn the system on a model and gives you access to a step-by-step video tutorial and a video meeting with one of our clinical consultants.
Earn up to 4 CE credits for participants.
LEARN. CONVERT. REPEAT.
Our 2-day hands-on training sessions will help you become an expert with our system and products. Gain muscle memory by working on 6 full arches under the guidance of our certified trainers.
BEST PREPARATION FOR A LIVE PATIENT
We know our system looks easy, but without proper training from one of our trained specialists, you could end up with issues that could affect your patient's experience and your busy practice schedule.
EARN CE CREDITS
Is PowerPoint CE putting you to sleep? Our hands-on courses provide much needed and exciting opportunities for up to 18 hours of continuing education credits.
Approved Training Partners
WHAT DOCTORS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR HANDS-ON TRAINING